We all know that woodworking is an expensive hobby. Luckily, there are plenty of woodworking deals across the web to help ease that financial pain just a bit.
I scour the internet on a weekly, or sometimes even daily, basis to find the best deals available now that I can pass on to you. Sometimes these are one-off deals that only last a few hours, coupons that are good for weeks, or even exclusive deals that I can pass on to readers of this site.
If you’re a tool company and want a sale listed here feel free to contact me and we’ll get it added to the list.
And now without further ado, here are the deals.
|Uvex Bionic Face Shield||$19.93|
|Flex Arm Magnetic Light||$49.99|
|Dewalt Cordless Planer||Price not available|
Uvex Bionic Face Shield – $19.93
I’ve talked before about the importance of wearing a face shield while woodturning and this is the exact same model that I use in the shop. This deal is the lowest price it has ever been offered on Amazon and probably won’t last long.
If you’re looking to upgrade your woodturning safety equipment then this is a must-buy.
- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage; protects against falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes and airborne debris; black matte color
- Excellent optics provide increased visibility; clear polycarbonate visor with anti-fog/hard coat; comfortable rear cell foam and lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face for preference and application; 2,784 total possible positions
- Easily replaceable visor available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0.; breathable, removable, washable headband
- Must be worn with safety eyewear or goggles; fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators; 100% dielectric (no metal parts); meets ANSI Z87 and CSA Z94.3 standards
Derek grew up woodworking in his father’s shop and has since gone on to start up a successful woodworking business on Etsy. In his spare time, you can find him mountain biking, skiing, or writing.